At Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Saint Petersburg is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily share with you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc a call at 727-369-6195. We’re happy to help!