As springtime rolls around, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Saint Petersburg? Even if your AC equipment is newer or was cooling good last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to schedule any service for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc pro can help spot little troubles before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly lower your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can create increased energy consumption—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, since you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they turn into large, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and carry out a cycle of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to find problems before they lead to extensive issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is well-prepared to give worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC maintenance should include a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the following locations and parts:
- Complete system condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Now with Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc
This week is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc pros a shout at 727-369-6195 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next maintenance.