As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Constant comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you identify any potential concerns before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be worried about any potential problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc a call at 727-369-6195 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.