As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to arrange for annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you find any potential issues before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be worried about any possible problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Hale's Air Conditioning Services Inc a call at 727-369-6195 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.